Amidst a global pandemic, we must all find ways to smile - and also, ways to pass the hours spent stuck at home with our parents in quarantine.

With all of your newfound free time, you can become a master chef...or better yet, a certified bartender. I may just come out of this experience as both.

So whip up a batch of these tasty quarantinis for you, your mom, your brother, your dog, and the rest of your #quarantinecrew before enjoying a lovely Zoom/FaceTime/Skype happy hour.

The Recipe

Begin, of course, with your essentials - a big ol' pitcher for mixing, frosty cold glasses for serving, and the following simple ingredients: Orange Juice, Wine, and Soda Water. This sangria-style cocktail will boost both your mood and your immune system. 

Pour 1 bottle of red wine, 1/2 cup of OJ, and 1/2 cup of bubbles into your pitcher. Stir it up. Add some chopped fruit and mix it on in. That's literally it. Any college student can do it - yes, even you! 

Optional: Dampen the edges of your glasses and add a rim of orange Emergen-C for an extra vitamin C kick. 

So hang in there! Make a Tik Tok! Write a novel! And most importantly, get a little crazy with your food and beverages - now is the time to get cookin'. Cheers!