The other night I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out what to have for dinner when I stumbled upon the most glorious recipe I had ever seen in my life: pizza nachos. All I needed was tortilla chips, spaghetti sauce, cheese, and mini pepperoni's. Lucky enough for me I had a few jars of spaghetti sauce (I'm a pasta fanatic) and tortilla shells from making tacos the night before. The recipe took maybe 20-30 minutes to make and was 100% worth it. It tasted like I was eating a real pizza in chip form.

Pizza Nachos

• A package tortillas about 8
  • 5 Tbsp butter
  • 1 tsp garlic powder chips
  • 1 tsp dried oregano chips
  • 1 tsp dried basil chips
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan
  • 1/2 pizza or spaghetti sauce
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder sauce
  • 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning sauce
  • 1/4 tsp dried basil sauce
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp dried parsley
Alexa Rosenberg

Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and then cut your tortillas into 8 triangles.

Alexa Rosenberg

Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and grated Parmesan into a bowl and combine. Add the tortilla triangles and mix until the tortillas are coated in the mixture.

Alexa Rosenberg

Lay them on parchment paper and bake for 8-10 minutes, then cool for about 10 minutes or until they've firmed up.

Alexa Rosenberg

While the chips are baking, pour your spaghetti sauce into a bowl and heat it up for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Pour it back into the bowl you used for the chips and add the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, dried basil, salt, and parsley. Mix together and set aside. (I'm a big believer of seasoning to taste so if some of the seasoning doesn't sound good to you or you need to add more/less, all the power to you. And if you're fine with the sauce how it tastes out of the jar, then you don't need to add a thing.)

Alexa Rosenberg

After the chips are out of the oven and cooled, add them to a oven-safe dish (I used a cast iron skillet).

Alexa Rosenberg

Pour the sauce over the chips and then sprinkle on the mozzarella and pepperoni ('m also obsessed with cheese so I added some more Parmesan and my new favorite obsession: Havarti. If you're looking for Insta worthy cheesy-ness, I highly recommend this cheese)

Alexa Rosenberg

Bake dish at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 8 minutes and enjoy!

These pizza nachos are honestly some of the best things I have ever made in my humble opinion. They're easy, pretty quick to make, and super delicious. Plus, they're great for a meal between two people or for a party. So if you're craving pizza, but don't feel like putting on pants to go get some, now you have the perfect recipe to fix that problem.

This recipe was inspired by a video posted by @foodiecenter on Instagram.