In my opinion, pancakes are one of the best sweet treats out there. They’re delicious, super versatile, and always a crowd-pleaser. So if you love pancakes as much as I do, get ready to love them even more: because there’s an entire day devoted to them. Yup, you read that right. February 16th is National Pancake Day. And although pancakes are ~usually~ considered a breakfast food, I believe that they can totally be for dessert, too.

With these recipes, you don’t have to pick between breakfast and dessert: you can have both. So get ready to whip up some delicious dessert-inspired pancakes. 

1. If you love Cinnamon Rolls...

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

Cinnamon rolls are delicious, but they can be hard to get right. If you love cinnamon rolls but are intimated by the extensive baking process, look no further. These pancakes give you the delicious cinnamon roll flavor, without being too complicated. If

2. If you love Red Velvet Cake...

Red Velvet Pancakes

These pancakes are a win-win: not only are they delicious, but they're also super pretty. So if you're a big red velvet fan, these pancakes are a great dessert to add to your repertoire. Ya know, if you're feeling inspi(red). 

3. If you love Oreos...

Oreo Pancakes

In my opinion, Oreos are the best cookie out there. Pancakes are one of the best breakfasts out there. Combine the two of them to have the sweetest meal ever. 

4. If you love Pumpkin Pie...

Pumpkin Pancakes

I am a firm believer that pumpkin pie is acceptable all year round, not just during Thanksgiving. I’m also a firm believer that pumpkin pie is the best pie flavor ever. If you agree, make sure you check out these pumpkin pancakes. They’re sure to satisfy your pumpkin craving any time of year. 

5. If You Love Chocolate Chip Cookies...

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pancakes

Chocolate chip cookies are a classic dessert and always delicious. If you want to take your dessert to the next level, make these chocolate chip oatmeal cookie pancakes. They won't disappoint. 

Hopefully, these pancake recipes will give you some inspo for national pancake day—or for any day during the year, too. Happy pancake eating!