Two of my favorite things are brunch and springtime. If it’s your first year in Atlanta, you must know that an Atlanta spring is unlike anything else. There is a small, but perfect, window of time where the weather isn’t too hot or too cold, and the vibes outside are simply amazing. Needless to say, spring is the perfect season for brunch. There is nothing I love more than sitting outside on a sunny Sunday, admiring the weather and enjoying a great meal with friends. To satisfy your weekend brunch needs, here are my top outdoor brunch spots in the Atlanta area.

1. Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall

I would actually be embarrassed to share how many times my friends and I have eaten here. Other than their delicious brunch and lunch menu items, Ladybird stands out for their huge patio and fun outdoor dining area. They make it so easy to order at the counter and find a place to sit at their picnic tables. Ladybird is located right on the Beltline, so after your meal you can take a stroll or scooter to Ponce City Market for more eats and shopping!

2. Bread & Butterfly

This was the first brunch place I went to with my friends when we came to college. Located in the Inman Park neighborhood, this spot is perfect for your weekend brunch plans. Their patio is so cute, and flows aesthetically to the restaurant's interior when the doors open up. Not to mention, their pastries and coffee are amazing – I cannot recommend this place enough.

3. Murphy’s

Located in the heart of Virginia Highland, Murphy’s is a spot you do not want to miss. It’s slightly nicer than my other recommendations, making it the perfect place to celebrate a birthday or to hit up while your parents are in town. Murphy’s brunch menu takes your typical brunch items to the next level. Their outdoor seating area is great, and on a nice spring day, you can walk around the neighborhood after your meal. If you aren’t full after brunch, check out Callie’s Hot Little Biscuits right across the street!

4. Whiskey Bird

Whiskey Bird is only open for brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, and you do not want to miss out. On the weekend, their adorable back patio is filled to the brim, and gives off amazing vibes. Their delicious brunch menu includes the classics, but with added Asian twists that make this place stand out.

I hope the next time you and your friends make weekend plans, you turn to this list of the top outdoor brunch spots in Atlanta. Like I said, there is no better season than spring for brunch!