This Diwali break, I tried my hands on a particularly sweet coffee infused dessert full of choco chips and whipped cream; a coffee and biscuit pudding. The result was way better than I had expected, and I realised everyone should taste it! 

Here's the recipe of the heavenly dessert. Add your own toppings and layers for a tasty personal touch!

Coffee biscuit pudding

• 2 packets Marigold biscuits
  • 1 box sweet cream
  • 1 cup cashews
  • 1 cup almonds
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
  • 8 spoons coffee
  • 1 cup water
  • Chocolate syrup
  • Pineapple crush optional
  • 6 glasses

Mix coffee in water and boil till it has mixed.

coffee, tea

Dip one biscuit in this solution and place in a glass. Dip only one biscuit at a time as it will become soggy and break if dipped for too long.

cookie, chocolate, butter, biscuits, wheat
    Collette Block

Put a layer of cream over this biscuit with the help of a spoon.

chocolate, milk, cream, sweet, chocolate mousse, coffee, mousse, candy, goody, pudding, milk chocolate
    Katherine Baker

Throw in some choco chips and chopped nuts. You can also add crushed wafers or chocolate.

cocoa, chocolate chips, chips, chocolate, candy, sweet
    Caroline Ingalls

Dip another biscuit in the solution and place over the layers.

Repeat the layers alternating between biscuits and cream adding chopped nuts and choco chips till the glass is full.

Divya Bajaj

Complete your pudding with a sprinkling of chocolate chips and nuts.

Divya Bajaj

Layers of chocolate syrup can also be put in the middle of the biscuits and cream. I also tried a spoon of pineapple syrup between the layers for a tangy sweet and sour flavour. 

So gather all these ingredients, and make and share the dessert with all your family and friends!