Nothing can be better about awesome food than taking very little time to make it. Tender chicken, seasoned with Middle-Eastern spices and cooked to perfection, will forever change your attitude towards homemade food. You will no longer need to go out to satisfy your craving for amazing food. 

This recipe is one of my favourites, since it is very simple and quick to make. You can be the world's worst cook, but still cook tender chicken using this recipe. Your guests will be very impressed with your cooking talent and beg you for the recipe

Tender Baked Chicken with Middle Eastern Spices

• Cook Time:1 hr 15 mins
  • Total Time:1 hr 30 mins

• 1 whole chicken
  • 1.5 teaspoon cumin powder/whole cumin seeds
  • 1.5 teaspoon coriander powder
  • 1 teaspoon fish curry masala
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
duck, chicken, tea
Jasmine Chan

Wash the chicken in cold water. Place it into a bowl and drain the remaining water.

chicken, turkey
    Jasmine Chan

Place cumin, coriander, fish curry masala, salt and pepper into a small dish and mix well using a teaspoon, until all the ingredients are well combined.
    #SpoonTip: you can use whole cumin seeds if you like.

chocolate, condiment, herb, relish, tea, coffee
    Kamila Gabitova

Put the chicken in a dish/pan you will cook it in. Apply the spices directly on the chicken by rubbing them into the meat.

bread
    Jasmine Chan

Place the pan inside the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cook at a temperature of 205°C or 400°F.

coffee
    Jasmine Chan

Enjoy getting praised for your cooking talent.

chicken
    Jasmine Chan

If you are tired of spending at least $10 for one meal that does not taste that great, you can now spend the same $10 to make 4 people happy with your new culinary creation. Enjoy your chicken and remember that you don't need to be a chef at a fancy restaurant to make amazing food.