Summer is right around the corner and what better way to get into the spirit of summertime than with this recipe. We took our classic favorite: french toast and combined it with our campfire favorite: s’mores. This s’mores french toast is sexy AF. It’s easy to make and can be eaten at any time of day. Get ready for summer with this decadent recipe while you still have enough time to hit the gym and work on that beach bod.
We promise you, this is worth it.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
2 slices bread
Nutella or chocolate spread
¼ cup milk
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Set your oven to broil and place marshmallows in until browned and melty. Be careful, broiling turns the top flames on your stove so it will quickly char your marshmallows to a crisp. Your marshmallows should be in the oven for a couple minutes maximum. Just keep an eye on them.
2. Spread Nutella and broiled marshmallow on bread.
3. Combine bread slices.
4. Mix egg, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a bowl.
5. Dip both sides of the sandwich into the mixture.
6. Butter a pan.
7. Fry sandwich on a buttered pan at just below medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
8. Drizzle that syrup to your heart’s content.
Here’s s’more french toast stuff: