Sweet potatoes are on the list of the top foods in the world. Take advantage of their sweetness and amazing benefits to make one of the healthiest breakfast ever. 

I love this recipe because puts together laziness and need of energy, that is all we feel during our crazy-college-weeks. 

Sweet Potato Toast

• a medium or large sweet potato
  • 1/2 cup mixed fresh berries
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 tbsp almond butter
  • 2 tbsp oats
  • coconut flakes
  • pumpkin seeds
  • hemp seeds
  • chia seeds
Asia Rosso

Wash the potato and wrap it in a wet piece of paper towel and place it in the microwave. It usually takes 7-8 minutes, but your goal is to get a soft potato.

Cut the banana into little slices and wash your berries. For added flavor, roast the banana in a skillet with coconut butter.

Once soft, cut the sweet potato in half and place it in a plate or bowl.

Asia Rosso

Sprinkle some oats on top. Add the banana and your berries, either on top or on a side.

Finish garnishing with optional, but recommended pumpkin seeds for extra zinc, magnesium and proteins. Hemp seeds and chia seeds add essential omega 3 & 6 fatty acids. And a don't forget handful of coconut flakes for a sweeter flavor.

Add a tbsp of almond butter and make your breakfast a masterpiece!

And now enjoy this perfect breakfast containing all necessary nutrients to start your day active and satisfied.