With leaves turning brown and the weather cooling down, fall is in the air. To fully embrace the fall atmosphere, you may be sipping on your pumpkin spice lattes or enjoying a slice of pumpkin pie. To take your fall cravings to a new level, I'm here to bring you one of my favorite snacks: oven-baked pumpkin seeds. 

Here are two different pumpkin seed recipes to get you in the fall spirit. Whether it be sweet or salty, this pumpkin seed recipe is sure to become your go-to snack for the rest of this holiday season. 

Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Pumpkin Seeds

• 1 cup pumpkin seeds
  • 4 tablespoons melted butter
  • 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon sea salt
Bayley Needham

Take your pumpkin seeds and place them in a bowl. Rinse the pumpkin seeds with water. After the seeds are clean, place the seeds on a paper towel and dry them.

Once the seeds are dry, spread them out on an oven-safe pan. Pour the melted butter over the seeds with brown sugar, cinnamon, and a bit of sea salt. Mix all of the ingredients together so the seeds are evenly coated.

Preheat your oven to 300° Fahrenheit. Once your oven is heated, place the seeds inside it for about 25 minutes or until they are roasted to your liking. For crunchier seeds be sure to leave them in the oven for a longer time.

When the seeds are to your liking, take them out of the oven and let them cool for about 2 minutes. Feel free to sprinkle some more cinnamon or brown sugar for extra sweetness.

Bayley Needham

Olive Oil & Sea Salt Pumpkin Seeds

• 1 cup pumpkin seeds
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 teaspoons sea salt
Bayley Needham

Take the pumpkin seeds and place them in a bowl to rinse with water. After they're washed, place the seeds on a paper towel and dry them.

Once the seeds are dry, spread the seeds out on an oven-safe pan. Drizzle them with olive oil and throw on some salt. Make sure to mix the seeds so they are all evenly coated.

Preheat your oven to 300° Fahrenheit. Once your oven is heated, place your seeds in for about 25 minutes or until they are roasted to your liking. Remember: the longer the seeds are in your oven the crunchier they get.

When the seeds are to your liking, pull them out and let them cool for about two minutes. Sprinkle with extra salt if you'd like and enjoy!

Super Seeds

And there you have it! Two different but super simple pumpkin seed recipes that are sure to put you in a good mood for fall. Enjoy this snack on the go or share it with friends at your next potluck!