Everyone knows that sweet potatoes are one of the best foods on the face of the planet, so here's a delicious recipe so you can enjoy them even more.

Sweet and Salty Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes

• 1 medium sweet potato
  • 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
  • 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon salt
Megan Wright

Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Meanwhile, dice the sweet potato into one-inch cubes and place in a medium-sized mixing bowl.

Megan Wright

Combine the melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt with the diced sweet potatoes. Mix with a large spoon until all of the sweet potatoes are thoroughly covered in the mixture.

Megan Wright

Line a medium-sized baking sheet with either tinfoil or parchment paper. Spread the sweet potatoes evenly on the baking sheet. Make sure to scrape all of the cinnamon-sugar-salt-coconut oil goodness out of the bowl; that's the best part!

Megan Wright

Place the baking sheet in the oven on the top rack and roast for 40 to 45 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are fork-tender.

#SpoonTip: "Fork-tender" means that the potatoes can be easily punctured with a fork or some other pointy utensil.

Megan Wright

Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the sweet potatoes to cool for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.