You can never go wrong with eating a warm brownie right out of the oven, but stuffing them with an Oreo cookie is becoming an old, boring twist. For those times when you feel like adding some more excitement to the mix, here’s a revamped slutty brownie recipe. Easy to make, and requiring only 10 minutes of prep work, this recipe is perfect for a birthday celebration, the upcoming holidays, or just a rainy day at home when you’re not in the mood to do homework.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-40 minutes
Total time: 40-50 minutes
1 box of brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines Double Fudge brownie mix but anything will work)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
¼ cup M&Ms
¼ cup pretzels
¼ cup mini marshmallows
¼ cup crushed Ghirardelli’s peppermint bark
¼ cup crushed Oreos
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Crush the pretzels, oreos and peppermint bark into bits.
3. In a large bowl, mix together all M&Ms, pretzels, mini marshmallows, and the peppermint bark.
4. Stir in the egg and vegetable oil and mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the mixture into a baking pan and sprinkle the Oreo crumbs evenly over the top.
6. Put in oven for 30-40 minutes depending on how thick the brownies are.