I can't remember the last time I had a Cinnabon cinnamon roll which is sad. They are usually my go-to snack if I'm at the mall or on a road trip, but due to social distancing and quarantine guidelines, I haven't been able to get my cinnamon fix. As a result, I've been looking up different ways to satisfy my sweet cravings and I came across Breyers Cinnabon ice cream. This ice cream combines sweet swirls of gooey cinnamon, has a sweet cinnamon flavored base and delicious dough bites.

While it might not be the original, it's close enough and definitely tastes like the real deal. If you're looking for new ways to enjoy your ice cream, keep reading to find some easy and tasty recipes!

Breyers Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Cone

Photo Courtesy of Cinnabon®

Total Servings: Makes 5 Ice Cream Cones, 1 Ice Cream Cone per serving, (1 cinnamon roll, 1 scoop of Breyers® Cinnabon®)

What you’ll need:

-Breyers® Cinnabon®, stored frozen

-1 Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnabon® cinnamon rolls can

-1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon (optional)

-½ cup White Granulated Cane Sugar (optional)

-Tin foil

-Metal waffle cone mold (optional)

-Metal muffin pan

-Ice cream scooper or large spoon

How to build:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.

2. Cone Option 1 – Create cone mold with tin foil

a. Take tin foil and roll into cone shape. Cut 12x12” tin foil and fold in half. Pinch one of the corners of the creased edge with thumb and index fingers, palm facing you, and wrap the foil around your hand to create a cone shape.

b. Repeat 4 more times to make 5 tin cones total.

Note: 1 roll makes 1 cone.

3. Cone Option 2 – Use Waffle Cone Mold

a. Using the metal waffle cone mold, wrap a 12 x 12” foil around the cone mold. Once fully wrapped, remove foil.

4. Remove the cinnamon rolls from the can and set icing aside.

5. Spray each tin cone with non-stick cooking spray.

6. Unravel the rolls and begin to wrap the dough around the tin foil. Over lay each wrap partially on top of each other. It is best to start from the smaller end of the cone and work your way to the top. Ensure there are no gaps between each wrap by pinching and smoothing out the dough.

7. Place cones into the holes of a muffin pan with the smaller end of the cones facing up.

8. Place pan into pre-heated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cones are golden brown.

9. Pull cones from oven and let it cool for 30 minutes.

Optional: Mix ½ cup of white cane sugar and 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon in a bowl. Pour cinnamon sugar blend into a plate. With tin foil still intact, roll cone in a mix of cinnamon sugar before letting cool. 

10. Carefully remove tin foil from cooled cones and add 1 scoop or 2/3 cup of ice cream. Enjoy!

Pro Tip: Further enhance your bakery experience by heating the included cinnamon roll icing in the microwave for 10 seconds. Use it to top your ice cream or use it to dip your cone into after all the ice cream is gone!

2. Breyers Cinnabon Affogato

Photo Courtesy of Cinnabon®

Total Servings: 1 affogato per serving (6 ounces of coffee, 1 scoop of Breyers® Cinnabon®)

What you’ll need:

-Breyers® Cinnabon®, stored frozen

-Keurig® Cinnabon® K-cup® pod + Keurig® machine

-Optional toppings: whipped cream, cherries, chocolate shavings

-Ice cream scooper or large spoon

-Coffee mug

How to build:

1. Brew 6 ounces of coffee and set aside.

2. Place 1 scoop or 2/3 cup of Breyers® Cinnabon® into a clean coffee mug.

3. Add coffee over ice cream in mug and top with optional toppings. Enjoy! 

3. Breyers Cinnabon Waffle Taco

Photo Courtesy of Cinnabon®

What you’ll need:

-Breyers® Cinnabon®, stored frozen

-Waffle maker

-Ice cream scooper or large spoon

-Metal tongs

-Optional: Caramel sauce, pecan pieces

How to build:

1. Preheat waffle maker.

2. Remove cinnamon rolls from the can and set icing aside.

3. Spray waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray.

4. Place 1 cinnamon roll in the center of the waffle maker and close lid.

Note: 1 cinnamon roll makes 1 waffle taco.

5. Bake for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or until cinnamon roll is golden brown and cooked thoroughly.

6. Remove the hot roll from the waffle maker. While the roll is still hot, carefully fold the roll in half with metal tongs to form a taco shell. Keep the roll folded and let it cool for 5 minutes.

7. Once cooled, place 1 scoop or 2/3 cup of ice cream in the center of the 1 waffle taco and gently spread the ice cream to fill the waffle taco. Enjoy!

Pro Tip: Further enhance your bakery experience by topping the Breyers® Cinnabon® Waffle Taco with caramel sauce and pieces of pecans!