Maybe your Netflix suggestions must be persuading you to watch something called 'Boys over Flowers' or your Anime addiction got you surfing the internet for a Quick and Easy Ramen Recipe (Ramyeon:라면) to satisfy your midnight cravings. What ever brought you as far as this page, we have just the right solution in store for you :) 

Here's an Easy-peasy Ramen Recipe guaranteed to warm you up on a Cold Winters Night! 

Prep Time  : 5 minutes

Cook Time : 10 minutes

Total Time  : 15 minutes

Serving       : 2

1 tbsp Olive oil / Vegetable oil

1 Celery Stalk

2 Scallions

100 gm Mushroom

2 Packets of Ramen

800 ml Water

Megna Santhosh

STEP 1

Thinly slice celery and the greens of the spring onion. Chop mushrooms into chunky bite sized pieces and the onion into thin strips.

Krisha Joshi

STEP 2

Saute onion in olive oil until translucent. Add celery and stir fry. Season the vegetables with pepper and salt to taste. Add mushrooms and spring onions. Save some spring onions for garnishing. Cook over medium heat until the mushrooms are done.

Krisha Joshi

STEP 3

Add water to the vegetable mixture and bring to boil. Pop in the noodles and the Ramen seasoning to the boiling water. Simmer for 4 - 4 1/2 minutes and stir Occasionally. Your Ramen is Ready!  

Megna Santhosh

STEP 4

Garnish with spring onions and you are all set to cozy up to an episode of K-drama, this time around with a bowl of Relishing Ramyeon aka Ramen!

# TIPS:

1) Feel free to customize your Ramen

2) You can add sausages, salamis and even poached eggs.

3) Replace water with chicken stock.

4) Don't be shy, throw in your favorite veggies.

Ramen always tastes best when shared with your loved ones straight out of the skillet! Bon Appétit!