Like many foodies, baking has become one of my all-time favorite past times. Through baking, you have the chance to not only get creative, but also bring joy to all your friends (and yourself) by sharing your delicious treats. Of course, you can never go wrong with the classic batch of brownies or funfetti cupcakes, but why not step outside the box and try something new? I assure you, these mini Oreo cheesecakes will blow all the other homemade desserts you've tried out of the water. 

Half the fun of baking is experimenting with new recipes (and let’s not forget the other half of the fun, licking the batter off the spoon). This recipe is easy and simple, with no cost to taste. Forget the boxed Betty Crocker mixes you've turned to in the past; this mini Oreo cheesecake recipe will wow your friends and family, that is, if there are any left to go around after you’ve tasted it yourself.

Mini Oreo Cheesecake

• 2 8 oz. blocks cream cheese
  • 3/4 cups white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 box Oreos
  • Cool Whip
  • Jell-O Instant chocolate pudding mix
  • Milk for the pudding
  • Electric mixer
  • Muffin pan
  • Cupcake liners
tea, coffee

Set oven to 350ºF and line the muffin pan with cupcake liners. Place one whole Oreo on the bottom of each.

sweet, cookie, candy, cake, chocolate

Soften cream cheese with electric mixer.

cream, espresso, tea, milk, coffee

Mix in sugar, eggs and vanilla.

cream, dairy product, egg, cheese, scrambled

Place approx. 1 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture on top of each cookie.

cake, chocolate

Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.

cake, chocolate, lemon

Follow directions on instant pudding mix box to make the pudding.

syrup, honey, chocolate, caramel, milk, cream, coffee, sweet

After the cheesecakes have baked and cooled, place a spoonful of pudding on top of each.

sweetmeat, cake, cream, milk, goody, sweet, candy, chocolate

Top each pudding layer with cool whip and crushed Oreos.

cookie, sweet, cream, cake, chocolate

Spread the love and share with your friends and family… or eat them all yourself.

peanut, dough, cupcake, peanut butter, cream, cake, cookie, butter, chocolate