We could never forget how Rachel and Chandler stole their neighbor's cheesecake and hogged it all in one go. Nobody could blame them for doing so because all of us felt them when they just couldn't stop eating it. That's how magical cheesecakes are, folks. 

Deliciously creamy , easy to make and with absolutely zero baking hassles, cheesecakes are like dessert for the soul.  

A couple of weeks ago I tried a really easy and appealing recipe for chocolate cheesecake, and here it is so you guys can try it as well!

Easy Peasy Cheesecake

• Cook Time:0

• 12 oreo biscuits
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter
  • vanilla essence
  • 1 pound cream cheese
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1 large dark chocolate bar
  • strawberries optional
strawberry, cheesecake, chocolate, cream
Chelsea Hawk

Finely crush the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it's all moistened.

Divya Bajaj

Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of a prepared round pan by lightly greasing it with butter. Place this in the freezer.

pie, chocolate, cheesecake, cake
    Phillip Massey

Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add cocoa powder and vanilla extract and continue mixing till soft peaks are formed.

Add mix from step 3 to the round pan with the crust. Place again in the freezer.

Mix heavy cream and melted dark chocolate bar till it becomes smooth and fluffy and pour it on the cheese. Keep in the refrigerator for half an hour.

Slice strawberries and stick on the sides and top of the cheesecake for decoration.

red berry, red fruit, Fruit, strawberry, berry, pasture, sweet
    Amelia Hitchens

Do try out the recipe and let me know how it goes!

Divya Bajaj