Okay, so maybe I wasn't the first one to think up the brilliant idea of an ice cream pizza. Some of the biggest ice cream chains around have me beat by a couple decades. Regardless, you have to try this easy and delicious at-home copycat.

For starters, there's no baking required, so this no-bake ice cream pizza recipe is totally doable if you live in a dorm or you're in a time crunch. The other great thing about this recipe is how many different directions you can go with your toppings. I went for a combination of sliced bananas, caramel sauce and crushed peanuts this time, but the options are endless.

Once you've topped it off and sliced it up, you can either freeze the leftovers for a future midnight snack, or invite some friends over to share the joy!

Ice Cream Pizza

• 20 chocolate sandwich cookies
  • 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
  • 1/3 cup caramel sauce
  • 1 banana
  • 1 tablespoon peanuts optional
banana, peanut butter, butter, peanut
Chloe Paglia

Crush the sandwich cookies and push into a pie pan to form a crust. Freeze until solid.

GIF by Chloe Paglia

Soften ice cream for ten minutes. Add three scoops to the crust and spread out with a spatula.

GIF by Chloe Paglia

Add your toppings: sliced bananas, caramel sauce and crushed peanuts. (Or literally anything else, there are no rules! Go crazy.)

GIF by Chloe Paglia

Slice, serve and enjoy.

GIF by Chloe Paglia