There are plenty of movies set to be released in 2018 and there is nothing better than the perfect movie snack to be devoured with each of them. This list of five new movies and their perfect snack partners is sure to satisfy any movie lovers appetite. 

1. The Avengers: Infinity War

Infinity War is going to be one of the most epic movies ever made by Marvel with a cast big enough to make anyone's head explode. This movie features The Avengers, including some very well known and loved characters such as Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), and The Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) in order to defeat the strongest enemy to ever be encountered. The only snack that brings together as many flavors as this movie does is the perfect s'mores mix. Made with Hershey's Kisses, almonds, marshmallow, popcorn and pretzels this snacks brings together sweet and savory flavors.

Popcorn S'mores Mix

• 3 cups popcorn
  • 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
  • 1 cup nuts almonds
  • 1 cup mini pretzels
  • 1 cup mini marshmallows
Lauren Carter

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.

For an added bonus, melt chocolate and pour over the mixture!

2. Maze Runner: The Death Cure

Set to come out January of 2018, The Death Cure is the dramatic ending to the three part book series of The Maze Runner. Fans of this series have been brought on an emotional roller coaster following Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) and his team and they desperately search for a cure to the disease that is over taking the earth. Sitting down to watch this movie requires a snack that is just as exciting and flavorful as its story line. The flavor and ambiance of the Death Cure lends itself perfectly to this Garlic Bread Pizza and will excite and satisfy any movie buff's appetite.

3. The Incredibles 2

The long awaited Incredibles 2 is a classic story that deserves an even more classic snack--but with a twist: spicy popcorn.  Any movie buff will tell you that there is nothing more important to a movie experience than the perfect bowl of popcorn and I couldn’t agree more. Incredibles fans have been waiting over 10 years for a sequel, and this story will not disappoint as we watch Mr. Incredible handle the problems and super powers of his three children while Elastigirl is off saving the world. This bowl of spicy popcorn will enrich the classic popcorn taste and spice up this classic buttery treat.

Spicy Popcorn

• Cook Time:0

• 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 1/2 tablespoon butter
Lauren Carter

Pop 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels and pour into large bowl.

Combine popcorn with olive oil, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and butter. Mix together and serve.

4. Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom

This movie, the fifth part of the Jurassic Park sequels, picks up four years after the destruction of the Jurassic World theme park. It shows the return of Owen Grady (Chris Pratt) to the island of Isla Nublar in order to try and save the dinosaurs still living on the island from a volcano that is soon to erupt. Premiering in June of 2018, the perfect snack to be paired with this film, are delicious Strawberry Cheesecake bites. This movie is filled with never before seen action and adventure and this treat brings together the delicious and fresh taste of strawberries with the rich essence of cheesecake to create the perfect combination.

5. A Wrinkle In Time 

Disney's new adaptation of A Wrinkle In Time, following the story of the best selling novel published in 1962, is the story of a young girl devastated by the disappearance of her father. In order to find him, she must discover how to bend time and enter into a new dimension filled with worlds that she has never seen or experienced before. This movie, set to come out in March of 2018 will match perfectly with the adventurous taste of Cupcake Puppy Chow, with colors illustrating the colorful dimensions of the movie.  

Cupcake Puppy Chow

• 4 cups Crispix
  • 1/4 cup salted butter
  • 3 tablespoons cream
  • 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
  • 1 teaspoon almond extract
  • 1 teaspoon butter extract
  • 1/2 cup colored sprinkles
  • 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Lauren Carter

In a saucepan over low heat, melt together, butter, cream, and white chocolate. Stir constantly until white chocolate is fully melted. It should be very thick and buttery. Remove from heat and add in almond and butter extract.

Pour white chocolate mixture over 4 cups of Crispix and stir it all together carefully making sure not to break the cereal. Wait about 3 minutes and stir in the sprinkles.

Pour cereal, and white chocolate mixture into a large plastic sipped bag, add powdered sugar and shake until all of the cereal is covered.

Discard extra powdered sugar, serve, and enjoy!

2018 promises to bring some long-awaited movies to enjoy with friends. The perfect snacks to go along with these exciting new releases guarantee to make every viewing memorable and delicious.