We are in the middle of a toast craze. And we aren’t just talking about buttered Texas toast. Recently, chefs have been amping up their toast offerings, serving high-quality bread and layering it with anything from pesto to sweet potatoes. Let’s be honest – who doesn’t love a delicious slice of crusty sourdough bread piled high with toppings? So for your next party, join the craze and serve this crostini that’s sure to impress.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1 cup goat cheese
2–3 cloves garlic
½ pound mushrooms, white or cremini, sliced
1 sweet yellow onion, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 baguette, sliced into ¼-inch pieces
Salt and pepper to Ativan Online taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in pan over medium heat.
3. Add onion and sauté until slightly caramelized, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
5. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil to same pan and heat over medium-high heat.
6. Add mushrooms and sauté until golden brown.
7. Place onions back into pan and heat through. Season with salt.
8. Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet.
9. Slice garlic cloves in half and rub down baguette slices with cut side of cloves.
10. Bake until golden brown, about 5–7 minutes.
11. Spread cheese onto baguette slices and top with mushrooms and onions. Salt and pepper to taste.