It's the holiday season, which means it's time for HOLIDAY COOKIES. If you're anything like me and have a large sweet tooth, the winter months are your absolute favorite for all of your dessert snacking needs. Gingerbread, snickerdoodle, sugar, chocolate chip, peanut butter: you name it! It'll probably all be in your kitchen at one point during the winter.

However, with all the same options every year, holiday cookies are starting to get boring after my 19 years of life on this planet. Don't get me wrong, they're all still delicious, but I just wish there was something different...just a way to SPICE things up a bit perhaps.

My puns are horrendous, but I can tell you for sure, these Chocolate Mexican Spice Cookies aren't! Now let's get down to business: here's how to make them!  

• Prep Time:
  • Cook Time:
  • Total Time:
  • Servings:

Overall, these cookies were pretty easy to make! On top of that, they're pretty cheap too! Despite stealing some of my mom's cayenne pepper, it cost me $9 for everything, so with the pepper it'd probably cost around $13.

Aside from the price, they taste incredible. There's just enough spice in them, making your mouth warm whenever you eat one--the perfect winter treat!

Happy Holidays, and enjoy!