Sundays just got a lot better. Spice up your usual chips and dip with this easy Buffalo Chicken Dip that's sure to be a hit. Get it ready with less than 10 minutes of prep.

Aditya Sharma

This recipe is very easy to make and serves 8-10 people generously, so you can upscale or downscale based on your needs.

Added bonus: Try with Tostitos Hint of Lime Chips or Hint of Jalepeno for an added kick. 

6 cups Cooked Chicken or Rotisserie Chicken

4 cups cream cheese

3-4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, separated

1 cup hot sauce - Tabasco and/or Cholula

4 Tbsp black pepper

1 Tbsp Cayenne pepper

Directions

First things first, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. 

1. Dice the chicken finely. Any cooked chicken works, but  Rotisserie chicken is especially easy. 

2. Mix in the cream cheese and 2 cups of shredded cheese.  **** It is important to realize what ratio of dip you would like. This dip has a nice presence of chicken throughout, but you may want to add more or less chicken or cream cheese. Taste as you go****

3. Add approximately 1 cup of hot sauce. I like to use both Cholula and Tabasco (about 1/2 cup of each) because they offer different tastes. Again, add hot sauce to your taste, I like a little kick. 

4.  Add in black pepper and cayenne pepper. 

5. Mix everything together and taste again, make sure all seasoning is to your liking. 

6. Put in a baking dish and spread evenly. Use the remaining 1-2 cups of cheese to generously cover the top.

7. Place in oven covered with tin foil and let bake for 20-25 minutes. You will start to see the cheese browning on the top. 

8. Additional step: Uncover the baking tray and broil for 2 minutes. Keep a very close eye on it as it easy for the cheese to burn. 

9. Enjoy the dip with friends and bask in their compliments to the chef!