Rediscover the magic of your microwave with a recipe that couldn’t be easier. Or more melodic.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
1 cup self-rising flour
½ cup Nutella
¼ cup water
½ cup crushed Oreos
½ cup mini marshmallows
¼ cup Cocoa Puffs
1 tablespoon vanilla sauce
1. Mix brownie ingredients in a bowl until batter is smooth.
2. Pour batter into microwaveable container and microwave for 3 minutes.
3. After cooling, use a cup to cut out brownie circles by pushing and twisting the cup into the brownie.
4. Microwave Oreos and marshmallows in a small bowl for 1 minute.
5. Stir Oreo/marshmallow mixture for about 15 seconds.
6. Spoon s’mores topping on top of brownie and plate.
Keep on feastin’ with these related articles: