With a pandemic, the ability to stay at home and cook has been influenced by quite of few of these accounts and their delicious Instagram recipes. Some are your classic recipe Instagrams, some even with blogs attached, while others provide the best restaurants or general food content to keep you entertained. 

@nicole_thenomad

If you are looking for your next smoothie bowl recipe, Nicole is your girl! She provides the best recipes - and then tips to go along with her recipes on her YouTube channel. While smoothie bowls are her speciality, you can catch her whipping up a new, easy treat all week on her stories, and on Fridays, the best seasonal specialities with her countdown to Christmas holiday recipes. 

@halfbakedharvest

This Instagram account serves up delicious recipes often accompanied by step by step video instruction found in the highlight reels. She also provides a suggested meal plan that always look delicious. Her new twists on a classic always have me running to my pantry. 

@iambaker

If you want some Instagram content that reminds you of your Midwestern mom, this is the account to check out. Very genuine and lots of behind the scenes makes you feel like you are cooking alongside Amanda. Classic recipes that you grew up on and the best desserts make this a cannot-miss series of recipes. 

@justataste

Just A Taste provides fun, family-friendly recipes. This mom of three has recipes featured on Food Network and Hallmark Home & Family. She has easy, quick recipes comboing the healthy options with your new favorite fall cheat meal.

@gimmesomeoven

A US expat living in Barcelona gives this blog a fun twist. Ali provides your classic US classics with some new Spanish (& European) favorites paired with easy to understand recipes. She has the best fall recipes - check out her chewy ginger molasses cookies, a personal favorite! 

@eatingnyc

While this account might not provide you a recipe every day, she does provide a GREAT list of restaurants in NYC to test and try. She also often recreates restaurant favorites. During COVID, she has compiled a list of restaurants that are open for patio dining. 

@skinnytaste

If you are looking for a healthier twist on some of your favorites, be sure to check out this account. It provides some delicious options for weekly meal prep as well as options for a variety of meal plans on her website blog from Whole30 to kid friendly to vegetarian meals. 

@theshayspence

Shay is a food editor for People magazine. He documents what he is cooking, trying, and most recently reviewing Publix subs after his move to Key West. His content includes places to try at Disney, Universal, and theme parks across the country as well as the best spots in different cities. Be sure to check out his almost daily Instagram stories which are sure to provide some entertainment lacking in your day. 

@spoon_northeastern

Last, but certainly not least, be sure to check Spoon University Northeastern's Instagram page! We are always posting new and exciting dishes in Boston - and around the globe! For more Spoon University content, also check @spoonuniversity.

Thinking of starting your own foodstagram account? Check out this link to get tips and tricks from someone who has done it successfully.