We all L.O.V.E Maggi, there is no two ways about it. And, today, we give you the recipe for Maggi Cheese Sticks that makes our favourite midnight snack game about two levels stronger. Thus, we go straight from rushed-bhurji-with-stale-bread-and-a-sad-tomato to an oozing-molten-choco-lava-cake-for-one on the awesome scale. The trick, CHEESE! Come, join us as we take you through the recipe that will transform your snacking life forever.

Think Mozzarella Cheese Sticks meets Masala Maggi, what bad could possibly come of that! Meet the new addition to the How-To-Master series, with a fun, new twist on the millennial favourite Maggi. 

Best Ever Maggi Cheese Sticks

• 1 packet Maggi 2 Minute Noodles
  • 1 Cheese Cube
  • 1 Egg/1/4 Cup Milk
  • 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 Cup Flour
  • 1 Teaspoon Italian Herb Seasoning
  • Salt & Pepper to taste
  • Oil for Deep Frying
  • A deep dish
  • Clingfilm a.ka. Plastic Wrap.
Anahita Sahu

The easiest and the most gratifying one. Cook your Maggi over a stove top any which way you like, my only tip-all the soupy noodle fans, keep it on the drier side. Once the Maggi is ready, stir in the cheese (grate it or break it) and Italian herb seasoning till well combined and take off the heat.

Anahita Sahu

Place some clingfilm in a deep dish, ensuring that the sides hang out (for easy removal). To this dish, add the cooked Maggi, spread till it forms an even, thick layer and refrigerate for 2-3 hours till the noodles solidify.

Anahita Sahu

Time to prepare your FRY and CRUMB stations. Put the oil on the heat while you finish prepping.

CRUMB STATION
    1. Flour Dish- Place all the flour in an even layer onto the dish.
    2.Egg Dish - Beat one egg with a few tablespoons of water to thin it out and pour onto a plate. Or substitute with 1/4 cup milk
    3. Breadcrumb Dish - Throw the breadcrumbs onto a plate in an even layer.

Now for the fun bit - cut the Maggi slab into 3-4 inch sticks lengthwise after peeling it off of the clingfilm. Coat the stick with flour, then the egg and finally with the breadcrumbs to ensure that extra crunch. Repeat the same for the rest of the sticks. Remember FEB- Flour, Egg, Breadcrumbs

Anahita Sahu

Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown on the outside and piping hot on the inside. This should take between 10-15 minutes

Anahita Sahu

Enjoy this marvellous creation with your favourite hot sauce or just by itself!

Anahita Sahu