Some of us love hot sauce so much we would willingly drink it. I’m proud to admit that I am one of those people. Buffalo sauce, cheese, and ranch are an unbeatable combination, which is why these mini little pies are so mouth-watering.

The biscuits allow you to get the same great buffalo chicken flavor without the messiness of wings. Try it for the next game day and be sure to not skimp on the hot sauce.

Mini Buffalo Chicken Pies

• Prep Time:15 minutes
  • Cook Time:30 minutes
  • Total Time:45 minutes

• 2 tablespoon ranch or bleu cheese dressing
  • 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2-2 cup shredded or chopped chicken, cooked
  • 1/2 cup of your favorite hot sauce
  • 6 tablespoon butter, melted
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup milk, whole
  • 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
  • Muffin tin
  • Chopped cilantro (optional)
  • 4 medium sized onions, chopped (optional)
  • 1/3 cup bleu cheese crumbles (optional)
Photo by Emma Lally

First, preheat your oven to 375°F. 

In a small mixing bowl, combine the salt and pepper, melted butter and hot sauce, to make the buffalo sauce.

Photo by Emma Lally

In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the grated cheese, chicken, and ranch/bleu cheese dressing together. Pour about ½-¾ of the buffalo sauce into the cheese, and chicken mixture. Mix together until consistent.

Gif by Emma Lally

In another medium sized mixing bowl, combine ½ cup of milk, 2 eggs, and ½ cup of Bisquick mix together.

Gif by Emma Lally

Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray and spoon in 1 tablespoon of the batter into each muffin hole. Top with around ¼ cup of the chicken mixture, and top with another tablespoon of the batter mixture to each muffin hole.

Gif by Emma Lally

Bake for around 30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and crispy. Take out of the oven, and let cool for 5 minutes.

Gif by Emma Lally

Top the pies with cilantro, onion, bleu cheese crumbles, and the leftover buffalo sauce. Enjoy!

Gif by Emma Lally