Spoon University has teamed up with Chef'd to create the best and easiest meal plan for millennials! Perfectly packed with two pre-portioned meal kits (out of 30 different meals to choose from), six single-serving grab-n-go meals, with an assortment of 10 snacks and beverages, and five fresh to eat fruits to make the best grab-n-go breakfasts. That sounds too good not to try! 

It's important to keep some sort of balanced diet while you're in college. Between classes, extracurriculars, tests, projects, jobs, and internships, it's easy to let your nutrition fall by the way side. I remember going a full day living on three Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... not good for my health or my teeth.

When I saw Spoon team up with Chef'd, I knew this would change the way college students do food. So long, cafeteria. One of the meals I wanted to try and make was the Festoni Pasta with Vodka Sauce. I couldn't believe how easy it was! In no time, I had a full pasta dish to pair with grilled chicken and a vegetable — look mom, I'm being an adult! And to make it even more crazy, you can get $20 off your first order when you sign up! But it's only for a limited time to sign up before it's gone.

Are you ready for probably the best and easiest pasta experience of your entire millennial-hood? See below how to make this delicious pasta dish.

Festoni Pasta with Vodka Sauce

• Prep Time:5 secs
  • Cook Time:12 secs
  • Total Time:17 secs

• 10 oz. festoni pasta
  • 2 cups vodka sauce
  • Basil
  • Parmesan cheese
basil, tortellini, sauce, pasta
Rachel Gramuglia

Bring water to boil and add a dash of salt.

Once water boils, add festoni pasta and cook for 3-4 minutes.

Drain pasta and add vodka sauce.

Time to plate! Top your pasta off with basil and parmesan cheese — perfection!