One of my favorite holiday traditions is spending Christmas Eve bundled up in blankets, watching Christmas movies, and drinking hot chocolate. But an ordinary cup of hot chocolate just doesn’t cut it anymore. So, I've compiled different ways to take this winter drink to the next level. Now grab yourself a mug and enjoy these 11 mouthwatering twists on hot chocolate to get you through the winter.

Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate

First off, we've got cookies and cream. Now, Oreos are my favorite cookies, and cookies and cream is my favorite type of ice cream, but it isn't the best treat to have in the winter. I mean I still eat ice cream, but for those of you who like to be warm, this is a winterized version. 

Nutella Hot Chocolate

Who doesn't love Nutella? This easy recipe is rich and creamy, and you can add whipped cream or toasted hazelnuts. To make things even better, it's chocolate added to chocolate, topped with chocolate. Chocolate-ception! 

Raspberry Hot Chocolate

This pink looking hot chocolate is fun, refreshing and cheerful. You can use frozen raspberries, raspberry jam, or raspberry extract for this recipe. 

Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate

For you pumpkin lovers, this pumpkin spice hot chocolate recipe is creamy and extra rich, you won't be able to resist it. 

Cinnamon Hot Chocolate

Imagine a chilly night. It's frosted over outside and it’s the perfect weather to bundle up in a blanket near the fireplace. The only thing missing? A steaming mug of cinnamon hot chocolate. 

Frozen Hot Chocolate

I know what you might be thinking, frozen hot chocolate in the winter? But trust me, this creamy and frappuccino-style drink is so worth trying. 

Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate

If you're a big fan of peanut butter, try this recipe out. It's perfect for a chilly night and adds an extra level of coziness. It's too good not to try. 

White Hot Chocolate

For this recipe, just grab a bar of your favorite white chocolate, a pinch of vanilla extract, and you are good to go. It's simple and sweet. Besides, just look at it. How calming is this picture? 

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

Chocolate with salted caramel sauce? Sign me up. It is the perfect balance of caramelized sugar and chopped chocolate, which, as it turns out, is magical. 

S'mores Hot Hot Chocolate

This hot chocolate is perfectly creamy and sweet. I love campfires and eating s'mores in the summer and this drink makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Peppermint White Hot Chocolate

Now, this is the KING of hot chocolate. Candy canes and peppermint, like hot cocoa, are the best treats of the holiday season. So just add them together and you've got winter in a cup. 

Personally, I'm dying to try out all of these recipes. The next time you feel like cuddling up in some blankets with a warm cup of cocoa, grab your favorite mug and make yourself one of these mouthwatering hot chocolate twists.