It’s the fifth week of college, you have note cards all over your desk and your 36-pack of Top Ramen is starting to run low. With exams come the extensive hours of studying and as a student, you need every second of the day to pass it.

During your study periods, making Top Ramen is more convenient than traveling to an actual dining hall. However, after eating tasteless noodles almost every day, you can’t even look at your ramen box without gagging.

We’ve got the solution to transform those dull, tasteless cups into a flavorful and colorful soup that will excite your taste buds. No need to waste your time at the dining hall when you can conveniently make this gourmet meal at home.

With this recipe, you will look forward to studying for exams. No longer will enraged noodles haunt your dreams or upset your stomach as you try to get enough rest before exam day.

Vegetable Noodle Soup

• Prep Time:10 minutes
  • Cook Time:20 minutes
  • Total Time:30 minutes

• 1/4 cup carrots
  • 1/4 cup potato
  • 1/4 cup zucchini
  • 1/2 tablet chicken flavor bouillon
  • 2 Top Ramen noodle cups
  • 2 cup water
Photo by Mujahid Zaman

Dice the carrots, potato and zucchini into bite-sized pieces on a cutting board.

Photo by Mujahid Zaman

Set water to boil on the stove on medium heat. Immediately add the vegetables and bouillon.

Let the pot sit for three minutes, then add the noodles. The soup will be ready once the water begins to boil and the vegetables soften.

#SpoonTip: To release the noodles from the cup, try adding water from the soup and letting them slide out.

Once the soup has cooled down, grab a deep bowl and enjoy your nutritious meal.

Photo by Mujahid Zaman