Throw out your boring old chocolate chip cookie recipe and make the ultimate "everything but the kitchen sink" cookie. This recipe was adapted from Cooking Classy to make a giant cookie that combines all of your favorite cookie mix-ins into one, huge, insta-worthy cookie. Feel free to incorporate any of your other favorite candies, such as Reece's, M&M's, Snickers, etc. Just don't forget the rainbow sprinkles! 

Giant Cookie for One

• 2 tablespoons salted butter
  • 3 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon whisked egg
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 tablespoons white chocolate chips
  • 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles divided
  • 1-2 Oreo cookies broken into pieces
chocolate, pastry, cookie, crust, dough, pizza
Sidney Uttam

Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.

coffee, tea, beer
    Elizabeth Budd

Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, then let it cool for 3-5 minutes.
    NOTE: If the butter is too hot, it will cook the egg and melt the chocolate, which you DON'T want to happen.

egg
    Alex Frank

Add the brown sugar: 1 tablespoon of whisked egg, vanilla extract, flour, and baking soda to the melted butter. Stir until well combined.

milk, dairy product, cream, sweet
    Alex Frank

Mix in 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and rainbow sprinkles.

sprinkles, sweet, cookie, cake, candy, chocolate
    Alex Frank

Shape the dough into a 3 inch disk and place in the middle of the prepared baking sheet. Gently press the Oreo pieces, over the top of the cookie. Bake the cookie for 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Add extra chocolate chips and Oreos as desired.

peanut butter, cake, chocolate, peanut
    Alex Frank