Being a pizza lover might make weight loss seem impossible. Have you ever heard of eating pizza as a way to lose weight? Nope, never heard of that? Me too. This #FFACTORAPPROVED recipe is a delicious snack and makes losing weight easy.

How is this particular pizza healthy? For starters, any recipe that was produced by the F-Factor is scientifically proven to be at its most healthy. Since the F-Factor approach focuses on the significance of fiber, which causes consumers to feel full and satisfied faster and for longer durations of time, this pizza recipe will not disappoint! In fact, having this snack will help you from eating a huge meal at dinner.  

This recipe contains 200 calories, 24 grams of carbohydrates, and 17 grams of fiber. The net carbs in this dish comes to 7 grams. The formula to get the net carbs for any dish is to subtract the grams of fiber from the grams of carbohydrates. This is exactly what the F-Factor emphasizes. 

As one can see, the F-Factor diet plan is like no other. It recognizes that the ordinary person who finally loses weight while dieting will go back to her normal ways and will eventually gain the weight right back. The F-Factor saw this, and was like no. This is why the F-Factor is so unique, as it wants people to eat carbs, dine out, drink alcohol, and work-out less. Like I said, this plan sounds amazing, and it is.

Check out The F-Factor website for more information! 

Tanya Zuckerbrot's Famous F-Factor GG Pizza

• 4 high fiber GG crackers
  • 1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese
  • cup marinara sauce
  • Dash Salt-Free seasoning
  • 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
  • If you don't like cottage cheese you can alternate it with low-fat mozzarella cheese!
Melissa Pollack

Place 4 GG crackers on a microwave-safe plate.

Melissa Pollack

Spoon and spread sauce over each cracker.

Melissa Pollack

Spoon and spread cottage cheese evenly on each GG cracker.

Melissa Pollack

Sprinkle Mrs. Dash and parmesan cheese.

Melissa Pollack

Microwave for 1-2 minutes or bake until melted.

Melissa Pollack