Imagine fresh mushrooms fried to a golden colour with onions, garlic and spices. Think of the crunchy texture and irresistible flavour you would feel as you take the first bite. If you are  doubting your culinary skills, but want to prove yourself wrong, this dish is for you.

With this quick and easy recipe, you can make even the pickiest gourmets reach a gastronomic orgasm. Therefore, if you are someone who is extremely busy, but still want to live a delicious life, now's the time to try this recipe.

Looking for a side which would perfectly go with these mushrooms? Try boiled potatoes with butter and dill. I promise you will not regret it, as this combination of flavours will make your taste buds scream. 

Golden Mushrooms

• 2 lb mushrooms
  • 1 onion
  • 4 pieces garlic
  • 4 table spoon vegetable oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon cumin
  • 1 teaspoon coriander
  • 1/4 carrots optional
Athena Huynh

Cut an onion, a carrot, pieces of garlic into small pieces and quarter the mushrooms.

Athena Huynh

Pour 4 table spoons of vegetable oil into a cooking pot.

Athena Huynh

Add the onion, carrot and garlic into the pod with oil and stir fry until onion and garlic turn golden.

Athena Huynh

Add chopped mushrooms to the pod with onions, carrot and garlic.

Athena Huynh

When mushrooms turn light golden in colour, add salt, cumin and coriander. Cook until mushrooms turn golden in colour.

Athena Huynh

Your work of art is ready to be served.

Athena Huynh

When your friends and family praise you for being an exceptionally gifted cook, you can take all the credit for yourself, no need to thank me.