Ahhh, Fridays, the perfect day...to cook? The first thing that some people may think of every Friday is where to go out, but for me, the first thing I think of every Friday is what to eat. If you're like me - and even if you're not like me at all, I have just the perfect meatless recipes for you that also happen to be perfectly astrologically compatible. Here is what you should cook for dinner this week based on your Zodiac sign.

Aries: Fiery Welsh Dragon Curry

Aries, you love spicy and protein-rich foods, but enjoy recipes that are fast and easy to make. Look no further than this dish. Filled with the best of fresh vegetables and replete with different textures and flavors, every bite will excite your adventure-loving taste buds.

Taurus: Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables

Taurus, you enjoy savoring every bite of what you eat. When it comes to making food that satisfies your senses, the creamier, the better. This baked penne is just that and sneaks in a few veggies, too! Get ready for a big meatless belly hug.

Gemini: Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip

Gemini, when it comes to good eating, snacks and conversation are the name of the game for you. This vegan spinach artichoke dip is a perfect meatless appetizer and conversation starter.

Cancer: Callaloo

Cancer, you are an adventurous eater and love homemade food, but most of all, you love foodways and the culture and politics of food and make a great dinner party guest because of your commitment to understand and respect where food comes from. To celebrate this, make callaloo, an incredibly easy-to-make and meatless dish with an incredibly meaningful and tragic history as a food born of slavery.

Make sure to read about callaloo's origins here before you prepare the dish!

Leo: Cheesy Fritters and Simple Salad

Leo, luxury is where it's at when it comes to what you love to cook. You enjoy the finest foods prepared with the best ingredients. This variation on a recipe by Alice Waters is the simplest yet most refined way to start a meatless meal. Creamy goat cheese marries with quinoa to make crispy, tangy, almost melty fritters that are perfectly accompanied by peppery arugula. This dish will help you have your fancy dinners on lock.

Virgo: Salad Rolls

Virgo, you tend to have a sensitive stomach, so eating a good amount of raw foods helps regulate your digestion. These amazing summer rolls are the perfect meatless recipe to make sure you eat your vegetables but still enjoy them - and the whole recipe is super-easy to throw together, too!

Libra: Crispy Tofu Stir-Fry

Libra, you love food, but more than that, you love the presentation of food and the art of plating. This easy tofu stir-fry is so delicious and beautiful to look at you'll forget that it's meatless by the time you're done eating it.

Scorpio: Spicy Vegan Sloppy Joes

Scorpio, you need spice in your life; bland food is not your jam. So when you crave comfort but don't want to compromise on spice levels, make these spicy vegan sloppy joes. Game days will be on lock with this meatless entree.

Sagittarius: Easy Vegan Pad Thai

Sagittarius, you are just like Scorpio in that you love spicy food, are an adventurous eater, and want to try everything in your lifetime. Make this vegan pad thai to make use of the latest new vegetables you want to try but aren't quite sure how to use.

Capricorn: Eggplant Parmigiana

Capricorn, you need your meals to be relaxed and calm and enjoy homemade food. This eggplant parmigiana is a great family meal and perfect for your days off or your more relaxed evenings.

Aquarius: Vegan Thai Green Curry

Aquarius, you prefer naturally lighter meals and automatically gravitate towards vegetables. This Thai green curry is perfect for you and will leave you refreshed, full, and energized after eating it.

Pisces: Creamy Baked Ziti

Pisces, you love sensual, indulgent, and romantic food, and love using food as a way to express your love and appreciation towards the people in your life. This succulent baked ziti does just that. Creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-gooey, this is the best way to feed another person's heart.

So next time you are searching for an astrologically compatible recipe to make on Friday nights, look no further!

Bon appetit!