I used to be someone who believed that cooking a main course that includes meat is very time-consuming, challenging and draining. My life forever changed when one day I realized that my grandmother literally spends less than 20 minutes to prepare one of our family’s favourite dishes. 

The perfect combination of seasonings, such as cumin, coriander, fish curry masala and black pepper, and the juiciness of baked onions with mayonnaise will not let you down.

This recipe is a healthier alternative to fried meat, as it is not oily. In fact, there is no oil required in the preparation, which makes it a healthier food choice. Unlike frying the meat, baking it does not cause any reactions to happen during the process, thus making it a healthier cooking choice.  Nevertheless, the meat itself stays juicy and tender. You will literally feel it melting in your mouth as you take the first bite. 

In addition, since the meat contains all the essential amino acids, this recipe will help you to grow beautiful hair and strong nails. Let's prove together that delicious food does not always need to be difficult and time-consuming to make. 

Baked Juicy Meat

• Cook Time:1 hr 55 mins
  • Total Time:2 hrs 13 mins

• 1 lb pork/beef/lamb with a thin piece fat
  • 1/2 medium-sized onion
  • 1.5 teaspoon cumin powder/whole cumin seeds
  • 1.5 teaspoon coriander powder
  • 1 teaspoon fish curry masala
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 3.5 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 4 pieces garlic
  • 30 cm foil paper
mushroom, chicken
Kamila Gabitova

Wash the meat in cold water. Then place it into the bowl and let the remaining water from the washed meat drain into the bowl.
    #SpoonTip: You can also use a smaller or a bigger piece of meat if you like.

loin, sirloin, veal, fillet, beef, meat, pork, steak
    Kamila Gabitova

Peel the pieces of garlic, wash and cut them into small pieces.

tortellini, vegetable, pasta
    Kamila Gabitova

Place cumin, coriander, fish curry masala, salt and pepper into a small dish and mix well using a teaspoon, until all the ingredients are well combined.
    #SpoonTip: you can use whole cumin seeds if you like.

chocolate, condiment, herb, relish, tea, coffee
    Kamila Gabitova

Make deep cuts on the meat, without fully cutting it into separate pieces.

sweet, bacon, ham, pork, bread
    Kamila Gabitova

Apply the spices directly on the meat by rubbing them into the meat.

chicken

Peel the onion and cut it into thin slices.

sweet, milk, pasta, cream
    Kamila Gabitova

Place the foil paper inside the dish/pan you will cook the meat in and place the meat in the middle of the foil paper.

meat, beef, pork, turkey, bacon, ham

Put the chopped garlic inside the cuts of the meat.

Kamila Gabitova

Place the onions on top of the meat.

onion
    Kamila Gabitova

Evenly spread 3.5 tablespoons of mayonnaise on top of the onions.

cake, chocolate, cream
    Kamila Gabitova

Cover the meat with the foil paper, making sure all corners are covered.

tea, coffee, cake, chocolate
    Kamila Gabitova

Cover the dish with any metal lid of an appropriate size.

water, seafood, fish
    Kamila Gabitova

Place the dish inside the oven for 1 hour and 55 minutes. Cook at a temperature of 205°C or 400°F.

tea, kettle, cake
    Kamila Gabitova

Enjoy your piece of happiness. You deserve it.

pork, pasta, chicken
    Kamila Gabitova

So, if you are tired of having sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this recipe will allow you to prepare a main course in less than 20 minutes. Impress your family and friends with your cooking talent, but remember to keep a huge chunk for yourself, as the meat is the way to happiness.