Everyone knows that acai bowls have been trendy for a while now. Not only do these photo-worthy bowls look amazing on Instagram, but they're also delicious. However, these bowls can be pricey to buy at an acai shop, so why not make them in your own kitchen? I've made it super easy for you to recreate this treat right in your own home by sharing my easy acai bowl recipe. If you love peanut butter and acai bowls as much as I do, you will want to try this tasty treat. This Elvis-inspired bowl will definitely keep you drooling for more. 

The Elvis Bowl

• Cook Time:0

• Base:
  • 2 frozen acai packs
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/4 cup oat milk
  • 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter
  • Toppings:
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter
  • Coconut flakes
  • Granola
  • Chia seeds
Gemma Rose

Prepare all your toppings. This includes thinly slicing your banana and getting the other toppings out and ready. You will want to do this before you start the base because you will not want your base to begin to melt while you are chopping your fruit. This creates a seamless transition to add toppings at the end so you can enjoy your bowl before it is too runny.

Gemma Rose

To begin working on the base, thaw the frozen acai packs. This can be done by leaving them out on the counter or by putting them in warm water for a minute or two. This allows the acai to easily come out of the pack and be added to the blender.

Gemma Rose

Add your base ingredients to your blender. This includes the two acai packs, 1/2 a banana, 1/4 cup of oat milk, 1/2 cup of frozen mixed berries, and one tablespoon of peanut butter.

Gemma Rose

Blend your ingredients until you achieve a smooth consistency. Be sure not to over blend and make the base too runny.

Gemma Rose

Transfer your base from the blender to your bowl. Now, add your toppings. This is the fun part where you can get creative. Arrange your toppings in a way that looks appealing to you. Then, your easy acai bowl is done!

Gemma Rose

This super easy acai bowl recipe makes the perfect breakfast, lunch, or snack. The bonus to this is that it is also packed with so many great nutrients. If you are interested in learning more, check out this Spoon article which explains the bowl's great benefits. This healthy snack tastes more like a peanut butter dessert, but your body will actually thank you for eating it. All that is left to do is enjoy!