Oh my goodness you guys, I have been making this lemon tahini coconut curry recipe so much lately because it is JUST THAT GOOD! It's super quick and easy and the lemon brightens the whole dish while the tahini and coconut add a delicious creaminess to the curry. You can serve over rice, couscous, pasta, or even modify the curry recipe to turn it into a tasty salad dressing! Have I convinced you to try it yet? Read on to learn how to make it!

Lemon Tahini Coconut Curry

• Juice 1/2 lemon
  • 2 tbsp tahini
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1/2 block tofu
  • 1-2 tsp olive oil
  • 1-2 cups assorted vegetables
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp tumeric
  • 1-2 tsp Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel seasoning
Mackenzie Laverick

Heat a pan over medium heat and add the olive oil and a cup or two of chopped vegetables. I like adding asparagus, beets, onions, broccoli, carrots, and peppers or whatever's in season. Chop tofu into cubes and add. Cook for 10 minutes. As everything is sautéing, add the coconut milk, juice of 1/2 lemon, tahini and spices. If you don't have Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel seasoning add black pepper, sea salt, paprika, and garlic powder. If you want a thinner curry sauce, add some water. If you want a thicker curry, add more tahini!

When everything is done cooking, serve over whatever carbohydrate you want. Sometimes I add peas and micro greens at the end and top with a dash of nutritional yeast. This recipe is good for packed lunches as well.

Mackenzie Laverick

If you want to turn this into a dressing, use the juice of 1/4 lemon with 1 tablespoon tahini, 2 tablespoons coconut milk, and about 1/2 the amount of the spices above. Drizzle over a salad with grains, roasted chickpeas, and roasted vegetables. Enjoy! 

Mackenzie Laverick

If you want more easy vegan curry recipes, try this quick 20-minute curry recipe with roasted chickpeas and veggies that is great for hungry college students.