The weather is finally getting cooler in Atlanta, signaling it’s time to break out our sweaters... and pick up our forks. Like most people, I have a huge sweet tooth, and as soon as signature holiday flavors like peppermint and hot cocoa hit the shelves, I’m the first to stock up and start baking.

After testing out several different recipes, I’ve found my favorite treats to enjoy during the holiday season and beyond (these are not limited to classic holiday flavors). Make these dessert recipes for a crowd, or enjoy them all by yourself (best enjoyed curled up with a warm beverage of choice).

Raspberry Chocolate Tart

As per my mom’s recommendation, the Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe from Chez Cateylou is the perfect way to impress a crowd this holiday season. Featuring decadent chocolate ganache, flaky tart crust, and fresh raspberries, this beautiful dessert is even more delicious than it looks. Top it off with a light snowy dusting of powdered sugar for added holiday spirit.

S’mores Bars

These s’mores bars by Sally’s Baking Addiction are one of my favorite anytime-easy desserts. No matter the season, these warm and gooey bars, made with chocolate chips, graham cracker cookie bars, and marshmallow creme are sure to satisfy your and your guests’ cravings. Luckily, they’re also super quick and easy to whip up, making them the ideal treat to bring to last-minute Christmas parties.

Chocolate Peppermint Brownies

Peppermint and chocolate are one of Christmas’ best flavor combos. If you’re a fan, these chocolate peppermint brownies from Food & Wine perfectly combine the two flavors in one pan of warm, fudgy deliciousness. Like the s’mores bars, this recipe is one of the easiest in my recipe book and takes less than an hour to make. 

Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits

I’m typically a huge supporter of any Ina Garten recipe, and this pumpkin mousse parfait recipe is no exception. Technically, this isn’t a Christmas recipe, but it’s too good to enjoy for just one holiday.

It’s light, airy, and packed with comforting autumn flavors. You can serve this recipe in individual dishes or in one large trifle bowl. And If you really want to get into the holiday spirit, there are plenty of peppermint renditions similar to this recipe for you to try. 

Salted Caramel Mini Cheesecakes

Decadent and comforting, this anytime treat is especially good on a cold winter night, paired with a warm cup of coffee. Featuring a buttery Oreo crust, a thick and creamy cheesecake filling, loads of chocolate chips, and a drizzle of homemade salted caramel, this treat is sweet enough to satisfy even the sweetest of sweet-tooths. Made in muffin tins for the perfect individual size, these are great for a crowd.

The holiday season brings so many stressors along with it: family gatherings, shopping for gifts, and more. Don’t let choosing a crowd-pleasing dessert become one of these. Refer to this list for the perfect treat to bring to a friend’s holiday party, to make when you’re the host, or for when you just need to satisfy your sweet tooth. You’ll want to keep baking these all winter long.