Fall is the perfect season for friends, warmth, and a good cup of coffee. Here are some of my favorite fall-inspired recipes for you to enjoy today! And if you need more help choosing what to eat this fall, check out this Spoon article! 

What's fall without Thanksgiving food? This breakfast bake is the perfect way to use up all those leftovers and satisfy all types of eaters. 

February: DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte

If you love being cozy during the fall months, you need to have a pumpkin spiced latte in hand. 

March: Butternut Squash Soup with Apples and Sweet Potato

There are plenty of variations on a classic butternut squash soup recipe, like this Thai soup recipe! I prefer a nice, warm mug of butternut squash soup with apples and sweet potatoes, but all soup is good soup! 

April: 

May: Vegan & Gluten-Free Pumpkin-Spiced Oatmeal Pies

The Six Vegan Sisters is one of my favorite Pinterest recipe sources! Check out their recipe for vegan pumpkin cream pies; it will def bring you back to your childhood! 

June: Pumpkin Breakfast Crepes

It's not like you need an excuse to eat pumpkin pie inspired crepes for breakfast, but if you do, here it is. 

July: Homemade Apple Cider Donuts

There are so many different variations on cider donuts for gluten-free and vegan folx. If you're really looking for a fun twist, try stuffing vanilla or maple soft serve (known as creemees in Vermont) into your apple cider donut! 

August: Hot Apple Crisp

My mom always fought me as to whether or not oats should be included in an apple crisp recipe. I personally believe oats are a fundamental component of a good apple crisp- as well as the addition of chopped, caramelized pecans. 

September: Savory Herb Roasted Acorn Squash

There's nothing like garlic, rosemary, and thyme over fresh autumnal squash. If you don't have acorn squash, try using butternut squash, or even sweet potatoes, instead! 

October: Tomato Soup in Grilled-Cheese Bread Bowls

I have fond memories of coming inside after a long day of raking leaves to a warm grilled cheese sandwich. I was never a fan of tomato soup, but I am a fan of bread bowls! 

November: Teeccino's Pumpkin Spice Coffee with Trader Joe's Maple Oat Milk

Do you love the taste of coffee but hate the jitters that come with it? You should try Teeccino's Pumpkin Spice Herbal Coffee! It's free of caffeine and comes in both coffee & tea varieties. I like drinking their coffee with a splash of oat milk!

December: Pumpkin Pie Twists

I've made these for group breakfasts a couple times and they are a crowd favorite! You can use store-bought crescent dough, pumpkin puree, and your favorite spices.