Suit up, gladiators. Olivia Pope and her associates are back and ready to tackle on an all-new season of Scandal. It’s time to grab the wine, the munchies, and your closest friends to kick off Season 5. Here’s a few show-time snacks to set the tone for some much needed and anticipated steamy action.

Olivia’s favorite snack while being comfy on the couch, this churro popcorn should satisfy all your dinner and dessert cravings. Right, Jake? Here are a few other types of equally delicious popcorn recipes if cinnamon is not your thing.

Add this sweet and salty coffee & roasted almond dark chocolate bark to your duo of scandalous snacks. Whether it’s teaming with Mellie or rooting for Fitz and Olivia, this bark should help solve your problems. Spice it up with bacon bits or keep it casual with some crushed candy or dried fruit.

Now that the snacks are in place, sit back, open a bottle of your best red wine to toast off the season, and get ready for some turmoil. Happy munching and happy watching.

Churro popcorn

• Prep Time:
  • Cook Time:
  • Total Time:
  • Servings:

• Prep Time:
  • Cook Time:
  • Total Time:
  • Servings: