Did you know that the average American gains at least one pound between Thanksgiving and New Year’s? Allow me to help with that one pound. These days, delicious holiday food is abundant, and it is only natural for hungry college students to join in on the fun. Unfortunately, many classic holiday recipes require luxurious commodities like sinks and ovens that we just don’t have. But, no worries — here is a recipe for a treat that is easy to make and sure to delight. All you need is a mini-fridge, a microwave, and some holiday cheer!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 bag white chocolate melting discs
1 bag pretzel rods
10 peppermints, crushed
1. Pour the white chocolate discs into a bowl.
2. Microwave the chocolate in thirty-second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
3. Dip the pretzels in the chocolate and immediately transfer to a flat surface, like a plate or a baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle the crushed peppermints over the pretzels.
5. Refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened, about 10 minutes.