Here at Spoon, we understand the chai craze — we really do. Everyone knows that it makes for the perfect drink add-in, but its powers extend beyond the beverage. Next time you find yourself craving a little spice in your morning, try making these quick and simple pancakes.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
Servings: 6-9 pancakes
1 cup pancake mix
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 cup chai
1. Lightly oil pan and place over medium heat.
2. While the pan heats, mix all of the ingredients except honey in a large bowl, stirring until the batter is smooth.
3. Pour out a 5-inch circle of batter into the pan.
4. Wait until batter starts bubbling slightly (2-3 minutes), then flip pancake.
5. Wait another minute for the flipped side to brown, then plate.
6. Repeat until the batter is gone, then drizzle the stack with honey if desired.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?