Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la, la la la lame. No offense to holly or anything, but you can't booze it up in any way, and isn't that what the holiday season is all about? Now, hot chocolate, that's something you can put booze in.

Since chocolate goes with just about everything, the possibilities for boozy hot chocolate recipes are endless, which is why I pulled together the ultimate roundup list that's bound to please every chocolate and alcohol lover alike. Whether caramel, mint, pumpkin or Guinness is your thing, at least one of these boozy hot chocolates is for you.

Boozy Caramel Hot Chocolate

• Cook Time:0

• 2 cups hot chocolate
  • 4 shots caramel vodka
  • Whipped cream
  • Caramel sauce
  • Sprinkles
cream, chocolate, milk, coffee, hot chocolate, sweet, whipped cream, cappuccino, dairy product, mocha, ice
Photo by Molly Ade

Make two cups of your favorite hot chocolate and add two shots of caramel flavored vodka to each.

GIF by Molly Ade

Spruce it up with whipped cream, caramel sauce, sprinkles, or whatever toppings you love the most.

GIF by Molly Ade

Peppermint Infused Vodka Hot Chocolate

• Cook Time:2 hrs
  • Total Time:2 hrs 5 mins

• 2 cups hot chocolate
  • 1 cup mint candies
  • 1/2 cup unflavored vodka
  • Whipped cream
  • Chocolate shavings
  • Sprinkles
cream, milk, chocolate
Photo by Molly Ade

Place mint candies in a bag and crush with a rolling pin or with a hammer.

GIF by Molly Ade

Add the pulverized mints and vodka in a sealable jar and chill in the freezer for two hours.

GIF by Molly Ade

Strain the vodka through a cheese cloth and make two cups of your favorite hot chocolate. Add two shots of the infused vodka to each, and save the rest for later.

GIF by Molly Ade

Top off your hot chocolates with whipped cream, shaved chocolate, sprinkles, and maybe even some crushed mint candies.

GIF by Molly Ade

Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate

• 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
  • 2 1/2 cups milk
  • 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 4 shots Kahlua or 2 shots bourbon
  • Whipped cream
  • Caramel sauce
milk, cream, sweet, yogurt, coffee, pudding, ice, dairy product, dairy, milkshake
Photo by Molly Ade

Melt chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of the milk in a saucepan over low-medium heat for about 3 minutes, whisking frequently throughout.

GIF by Molly Ade

Add the rest of the milk, the pumpkin, and the pumpkin pie spice, and stir until hot (about 7-10 minutes).

GIF by Molly Ade

Pour the hot chocolate in two glasses and add two shots of Kahlua (or a shot of bourbon, if that's more your speed) to each.

GIF by Molly Ade

Stir the hot chocolate, top with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and more pumpkin pie spice, and never go back to that plain PSL again.

GIF by Molly Ade

Irish Hot Chocolate

• 2 cups hot chocolate
  • 1 12-ounce bottle Guinness
  • 2 oz Bailey's
  • 2 oz Irish whiskey
  • Whipped cream
  • Sprinkles
milk, cream, coffee, chocolate
Photo by Molly Ade

In a medium saucepan, cook Guinness over medium-high heat until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 10 minutes).

GIF by Molly Ade

Make two cups of your favorite hot chocolate and add half of the Guinness to each, followed by a shot of Bailey's and of whiskey in each.

GIF by Molly Ade

Top off the hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles, and cheers with your favorite Irish friend!

GIF by Molly Ade