You’ve eaten s’mores and probably heard of (and maybe tried) all the ways to change it up: baking it, grilling it, microwaving it, adding extra stuff like honey or peanut butter (if you haven’t, you definitely need to check out this article for some ideas). You also may have heard of grilled banana s’mores, but I can assure you that this recipe ain’t that. You don’t need a grill for this, just an oven. These s’mores are super simple and quick, perfect for the laziest of people (i.e. college students).

Easy

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes

Servings: 6

1 package of regular-sized marshmallows
4-6 ripe bananas (depending on how much you love bananas)
¼ cup of brown sugar
2 packages of graham crackers
1 XL-sized Hershey’s dark chocolate bar
1 XL-sized Hershey’s milk chocolate bar

smores-1

Photo by Gabby Phi

1. Preheat your oven to 300°F.
2. Crumble the graham crackers to make the crust for the bottom. Layer evenly in the pan. Pro tip/lazy tip: line your baking pan with aluminum foil for easy clean up.

smores-2

Photo by Gabby Phi

3. Mash your bananas in a bowl and thoroughly mix the brown sugar into the mushed bananas.

smores-3

Photo by Gabby Phi

4. Evenly distribute the banana and brown sugar mixture on top of the graham crackers.

smores-4

Photo by Gabby Phi

5. Break the chocolate bars and create an evenly distributed layer on top of the bananas.

smores-5

Photo by Gabby Phi

6. Split the marshmallows in half and layer them evenly on top of the chocolate. You can space them out in the middle and push them tightly together on the edges to create a crust.

smores-6

Photo by Gabby Phi

7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes to allow the marshmallows to thoroughly soften on the inside.
8. Broil on high for 10 seconds and watch to make sure the marshmallows are browned to your liking.

smores-7

Photo by Gabby Phi

Just in case one photo of the gooey deliciousness wasn’t enough for you, here it is again because you can’t ever have too many photos of baked banana s’mores. Spoon that chocolatey paradise onto a plate and you’re ready for dessert.

smore-3

Photo by Gabby Phi