If you were glued to your screen through all eight episodes of "Queer Eye" earlier this year, between the happy tears (read: sobbing), you know Antoni Porowski of the Fab 5 knows how to make some bomb ass guacamole and grilled cheese. The resident food expert recently announced that he’s writing a cookbook, which from the looks of his Instagram, won’t be short of fresh pasta and cheese (heck yeah). However, his latest dish has a much lighter and admittedly healthier flair. Antoni is partnering up with Silk to create a smoothie using almondmilk.

I️ caught up with Antoni at The Coffee Shop in NYC today where he, with the plant-based milk brand, is serving up his smoothie and giving away 100 free bikes to lucky New Yorkers. Yeah, seriously, free bikes! The whole campaign's goal is to empower people and show them that a healthy lifestyle is attainable, and shouldn't be extreme. It can be as easy as riding a bike to work instead of taking a car.

Antoni admitted that he strives to live a balanced lifestyle by saving the cheese for the weekend, and keeps a pretty strict diet during the week. But no matter the day of the week, he is a huge fan of coffee. His smoothie recipe actually blends in cold brew, which he said he makes on his own by putting coffee grounds in a French press, and chilling in the fridge. The coffee gives it a little kick of caffeine, but the taste isn't overwhelming. Actually, the smoothie tastes a little like liquid peanut butter coffee gold. Casual.

Check out Antoni's smoothie recipe below for a quick, easy and filling snack on the go.

Antoni's Coffee-Banana Smoothie

• Cook Time:0

• 1 cup Unsweetened Silk Almondmilk
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 2 tbsp peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup cold brew or leftover drip coffee
  • 1-2 scoops vanilla whey protein or any equivalent
  • 1-2 tablespoons chia or flax seed optional
  • 1 scoop ice
@antoni / Instagram

Mix all ingredients together in a blender until smooth and creamy.