Fall is my absolute flav-orite season! Not only do I get to enjoy the beautiful Vermont scenery, but there are also the foodie concoctions that bring so much warmth and love to the table during the atumnm months. While I'm a sucker for a pumpkin spice latte (very easy on the sweetness; I like to know I'm drinking coffee not sugar...), there are many other pumpkin spice goodies out there that always get me in the mood for fall. Here are some of my favorites! 

Bobo's Pumpkin Spice Oat Bars

Bobo's is an awesome company based out of Colorado. Their snacks, including delicious plant-based protein bars, bites, and oat bars, are made with love. And now, with pumpkin! Their pumpkin spice oat bar is filled with nostalgic fall flavors and pair perfectly with a warm cup of coffee. 

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Maybe it's something about the chilly weather that makes me super excited to bake, but I'm always loving the muffins during this time of year. This recipe uses pumpkin puree and tons of yummy spices to emulate a delicious, warm, pumpkin flavor. 

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

I don't like eating cereal in a bowl with plant-milk, but I do like eating it out of the box! Cheerios makes a pumpkin-spice flavor during the fall months, so you can enjoy your breakfast with the best seasonal flavors there ever were. 

Lenny & Larry's Pumpkin Spice Complete Cookies

Each Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie is packed with 16g of vegan protein, so why not enjoy it in the best flavor possible? Their pumpkin spice cookies are absolutely delicious and full of vegan protein. 

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter

Trader Joe's is known for its infamous Cookie Butter, but did you know they also have a fall flavor? Spread on toast, bananas, or eat straight from the jar! 

Pumpkin Pie Larabar

I love Larabars for their simple ingredients and great taste. Although Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough will always have a special place in my heart, these Pumpkin Spice Larabars come in pretty darn close. 

Boom Chicka Pop's Pumpkin Spice Kettle Corn

Kettle corn and pumpkin spice are a match made in heaven. Pack a to-go bag of Boom Chicka Pop for your next hike or road trip! 

ONE Bars Pumpkin Pie

Need a pick-me-up after a workout? Try ONE's Pumpkin Pie protein bars. Each bar contains 20g of whey-based protein (sorry vegans)! 

Pumpkin Spice Roasted Nuts

This recipe uses simple ingredients like cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to create a beautiful, warm, fall snack.