Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel (EBTB) seasoning is one of its best selling products. This seasoning combines sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic powder, and onion powder. If you don't have a Trader Joe's near you (or use so much EBTB seasoning that it warrants a bulk batch), you can make your own with this recipe. You can also add your own twist to EBTB seasoning by adding spices like fennel or extra garlic. 

Guacamole

I love adding EBTB seasoning to guacamole! The sesame and poppy seeds add a lot of texture without disrupting the natural fattiness of the avocado. Don't add the EBTB seasoning until you're ready to serve though; the salt in the seasoning will brown your guacamole much faster!

Hummus

Why doesn't Trader Joe's make EBTB Hummus already?? I don't know, but I think it's something their marketing team needs to look into. You can sprinkle EBTB on the hummus before serving; don't be afraid to really pack it on! EBTB hummus tastes great with fresh veggies or soft bread. 

Peanut Butter 

This one might sound a little weird, but hear me out. Sprinkle some EBBT seasoning on peanut butter, especially when you're eating toast or rice cakes. The seasoning adds a delectable crunch. 

Oven Roasted Veggies 

This might perhaps be my favorite way to use EBTB seasoning. Pair it with roasted red potatoes, asparagus, zucchini, or squash for a summery meal. 

Roasted Nuts

Trader Joe's sells EBTB seasoned cashews and almonds, but it's much cheaper to buy them raw and roast/season them yourself. I like cashews and EBTB the most; you can also switch it up with macadamias, walnuts, and even pecans. 

Homemade French Fries

Although it might be hard to master the perfect fry on your own (we've all been there, don't worry), EBTB is here to help. EBTB will make your fries taste a little more grown-up, especially with the undertones of onion and garlic. 

Eggs or Scrambles 

I pair my JUST Egg breakfast scramble with parsley, oregano, and EBTB. It's the perfect filling for a breakfast wrap or breakfast sandwich!