Let's go girls! It's summertime and that means it's cocktail season. No matter if you prefer sipping on a patio complete with a fire pit, going bar hopping on the nearby strip, or quietly enjoying a G&T on your own front porch, this is liquor and wine's time to shine. Lately, TikTok has become a tad nostalgic and decided to take their favorite cocktail concoctions to the next level by mixing up big-batch drinks and pouring them into juice pouches to make adult Capri Suns. Yes, you can be a kid again, if even for a moment, with your vodka-infused lemonade. So, grab a pack of some cute juice pouches and straws, and check out our favorite TikTok-approved recipes to make for friend gatherings, parties, and date nights.

#SpoonTip: Drinking can be fun, but be responsible. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking. Stay safe!

Mixed Fruit Cocktail

This adult Capri Sun recipe from @cocktails could not be more simple or cost-effective. All you need is your favorite zipper-locked bag of frozen fruit, whether it's mixed or one fruit choice is up to you. Pour in equal amounts of vodka and lemonade, zip it back up, and poke a hole for your straw. 

#SpoonUniversity: Make sure not to squeeze your juice pouch. You don't want to have a cocktail mess on your hands. 

Limoncello Cocktail

TikTok user @motherdaughterdate made the most delicious trio of adult juice pouches. We are utterly obsessed with the lemon-lovers cocktail starring the one and only limoncello. Of the liquors, she is that girl. The combo of lemonade, vodka, limoncello, and soda water will keep you perfectly tipsy all day long. 

Pineapple Sunrise

This is the perfect drink for beach days, boat days, and beyond. Just pour ice, pineapple-flavored vodka, and your preferred juice into your juice pouch. TikToker @b_woodward used the Simply Mixology juice, perfect for both mixers and mocktails.

Sex On The Beach Pouch  

You can make an iconic cocktail classic and put it in your favorite juice pouch. Combine 1.5 cups of vodka, 1.5 cups of peach schnapps, 2 cups of orange juice, and 2 cups of cranberry juice for a to-go "Sex On The Beach" cocktail. 

N/A Pina Colada

You can make a totally adult beverage without the alcohol for your adult Capri Suns. TikTok user @redfooddye40 simply mixed Coconut Red Bull and piña colada mix. You'll have the energy to have a full summer's day's worth of fun. 

Blue Lemonade

Summertime is clearly lemonade time, and you can make this adult Capri Sun without hard liquor. All you need to do is mix yellow lemonade with a bottle of blue lemonade and add a splash of Prosecco. Then you are golden for the day. 

Malibu Dream Pouch

If you are a tropical drink lover, this one is for you! In a pitcher, combine 1 cup of rum and 1 cup of coconut rum, 4 cups of mixed berry juice, and 2 cans of pineapple juice. Pour into your juice pouches and you'll feel like you're on the beach, even if you're just doing a little staycationing.