Son of a Nutcracker! Will Ferrell fans have had their prayers answered with the opening of Stay Classy New York, a bar based off of one of our favorite comedians. Opened earlier this month on the Lower West Side for a trial period, the bar will have its official opening on October 25th.

October 1st!

A photo posted by Stay Classy New York (@stayclassybar) on

Started by Zach Neil and Brian Link, Stay Classy is a Will Ferrell lover’s dream. Between having walls lined with photos of Ferrell as his most iconic characters and drinks based off of movies like Anchorman, Talladega Nights, and Old School, I really can’t see how this bar could be any more perfect.

will ferrell

GIF Courtesy of tumblr.com

Stay Classy offers a variety of cleverly named cocktails, such as “Milk Was a Bad Choice,” which is a concoction of Vanilla Stoli, vanilla schnapps, milk, and ice.

Other drinks include the “Shake and Bake,” a shaken whisky and sour mix with a splash of ginger served with cherries and lime, and my personal favorite, “We’re Going Streaking.” This particular cocktail is labeled as “Adult Kool Aid” (Absolut Mandarin, peach schnapps, triple sec, cranberry juice, Grenadine, and pineapple), and I think the name speaks to the consequences of drinking a glass too many…

Stay Classy is currently planning an Anchorman-themed Halloween party and an Elf holiday bash, which is making me seriously consider my choice of living in the Midwest.

will ferrell

GIF Courtesy of tumblr.com

If you’re not based in the New York City area, try creating some of your own Will Ferrell themed drinks at home to commiserate your inability to visit this epic bar yourself. But after your night of partying, just remember to #StayClassySpoon.