1. Matzah Brei with Lox and Schmear

Passover

Photo from www.whatjewwannaeat.com

You’re basically not even Jewish if you don’t crave a bagel at least once this week. Check out this recipe for an easy way to satisfy your hangover needs.

2. Fatty Sundays’ Chocolate Covered Matzah

Passover

Photo from www.fattysundays.com

Everyone with an Instagram knows that Fatty Sundays makes delicious chocolate covered pretzels of all flavors, but who knew they made matzah also? Make sure to order your chocolate and sprinkle-covered matzah here ASAP.

3. Tito’s Vodka

Passover

Photo by Gabrielle Levitt

What? I can drink during Passover? Yes! Tito’s Vodka is made from potatoes as opposed to grains and therefore is completely Kosher for Passover. However, you have to be careful when you go out – that tequila shot and late night pizza are not going to fly this week.

4. Caramel Matzah

Passover

Photo from www.zoebakes.com

Check out this blog for a delicious treat that you can make yourself. This sweet and salty combination is both irresistible and super trendy this season.

5. Matzah Crusted Chicken Cutlets

Passover

Photo from www.marthastewart.com

If you’re absolutely craving chicken fingers this week, our girl Martha Stewart has you covered. Try out this recipe for a crunchy and delicious dinner.

6. Matzah Pizza

Passover

Photo from www.seriouseats.com

Follow this quick recipe for a matzah pizza that you will crave all year round. But if you want a quicker alternative, you can just throw some marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese on a piece of matzah and put it in the microwave.

7. Avocado Matzah

Passover

Photo from www.toriavey.com

Channel your inner fashion blogger and make your own avocado toast on matzah. Next, sprinkle on the toppings of your choice. You can never go wrong with chili pepper flakes for a little extra spice.

So, no matter if you are Orthodox or have not been to temple since your bar or bat mitzvah, Pesach is easy and even a fun challenge for the week. Your taste buds and your stomach will thank you.

Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?

Passover

Design by Shira Beder