School is just around the corner, which means it's time to start planning your first pregame. Start your year right by ditching the regular shots, though. Gummy bear shots are a much more fun and easy way to celebrate being back with your friends. Pick your alcohol of choice, soak some gummies, and enjoy. 

1. Rosé Soaked Gummy Bears

Grab some grapefruit and peach gummy bears, your favorite bottle of rosé, and a bowl. Soak the bears for a few hours and the grapefruit and rosé flavors will be the best way to start your night. 

2. Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey Gummies

Try making your gummies from scratch, or just soak some in Fireball. If you don't have time to make the bears, use pineapple or orange gummy bears. Soak the bears in Fireball and add some extra cinnamon to spice things up.

#SpoonTip: If making your own sounds like too much work, you can purchase Fire Bears on Etsy. 

3. Champagne Soaked Gummy Bears

Get your fanciest gummy bears and your nicest bottle of champagne for this recipe. Just kidding—totally not necessary. Ball on a budget and use raspberry or Sugarfina Champagne Bears and some cheap champagne. These gummy bears will make you feel classy even if you're just enjoying them in your dorm. 

4. Rummy Gummy Bears

This recipe is great because you can make it however you like. Mix and match gummy bear and rum flavors for the perfect rummy gummy bears. Try a pineapple gummy bear with Malibu for a tropical treat, or try strawberry gummy bears with Bacardi Dragon Berry. The combinations are endless. 

5. Wine Soaked Gummy Bears

Grape gummy bears soaked in red wine might just be the greatest gummy bear shot. The bears soak up the wine in just a few hours and they grow in size too. Make sure to be careful when handling these gummies though, because the red wine can stain. You can also try soaking gummy bears in white wine. 

6. Gummy Bear Sangria 

This gummy bear sangria recipe is very tasty and a great way to start your pregame. You can also soak the bears in your sangria recipe of choice. Using apple juice and limes helps give the gummy bears a stronger, fruity taste, too. The recipe also suggests using vodka to make the bears extra boozy, definitely taking your pregame up a notch. 

7. Vodka Gummy Bear Popsicles

ice, popsicle, ice cream
Madison Viggers

This recipe may be a little more challenging than the others, but it is so worth it. The recipe also suggests using Sprite, but you could also use seltzer or ginger ale for a similar taste. If you're going to make the popsicles, definitely plan ahead because the soaking process can take a couple days. 

Your first week back to school is about to be the best ever thanks to these gummy bear shot recipes. It's simple. Pick your favorite alcohol, grab some gummy bears, soak, and enjoy with your friends. 

#SpoonTip: Spoon University does not support binge drinking or underage drinking. Please drink responsibly, 21+ friends!