1. When you discover that the peanut butter is empty and breakfast panic sets in

Vegan

The thought of eating your oatmeal, toast, or bagel without peanut butter might bring a tear to your eye, but before you consider transferring, consider an alternative:

Avocados takin frank bfast to a new level pc: @emhdaniel #avotoast #addict #spoonfeed #spoonuniversity

A photo posted by Spoon Colgate (@spoon_colgate) on

If there’s no peanut butter in sight, try grabbing an avocado from the salad station and mashing it on your toast or bagel. You’ll get the texture you crave as well as healthy fats and carbs to kick-start your day.

2. When a tray of desserts is labeled ‘vegan’ but they look too good to be true

Vegan

When you can’t tell if those mini-muffins are mislabeled or if miracles do exist and they are indeed vegan, just cross your fingers and indulge.

Vegan

3. When a stranger finds out you’re vegan and says “but animals were created to be eaten!”

Vegan

Having to defend your beliefs to strangers is pretty much part of the vegan job description, but when you’re in the process of crafting the perfect salad, you just don’t wanna hear it. Next time, try the spinning chair technique:

Vegan

4. When you’re eyeing that everything bagel but you KNOW there’s an eggwash under those onion flakes

Vegan

Everything bagel (the best type of bagel) cravings are very real, so you can either make the sacrifice or head over to Food52, an awesome online store for all your foodie needs, and get yourself some Better than Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend.

Sprinkle the seasoning on bagels and avocado toast (or anything else you can imagine) to get the flavor you crave without the eggwash.

5. When they’re out of veggie sushi

Vegan

…but then they bring out a new tray

Vegan

Round-the-clock sushi is one thing, but round-the-clock vegan sushi is absolutely dance-worthy.

6. When you’re craving a fruity treat but the sorbet machine is (always) out of order

Vegan

But then someone tells you that the machine isn’t out of order, you’re just using it wrong. …Oops.

7. When you’re out and all your friends want Slices…

Vegan

STAY STRONG.

It’s not always easy, but the vegan struggle is worth it…and at least we struggle together.

Vegan