Between apple picking, hayrides, and jumping in leaf piles, there's so much to love about fall. Cute scarves and booties, and I can't forget to mention pumpkin-flavored everything. Not trying to be basic, but Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are easily the best part of fall. If a PSL and oversized sweaters don't convince you that autumn is the best season, then let me sway you another way. Back by popular demand, Baileys Pumpkin Spice Liqueur is zesting up drinks for a second year in a row.

When I heard Bailey's Irish Cream was re-releasing their seasonal Baileys Pumpkin Spice Liqueur, I literally jumped for joy. The cream liqueur flavors of pumpkin, nutmeg, and cinnamon adds the right amount of spice to any drink. Try one (or all, no judgment) of these seven Baileys Pumpkin Spice recipes. They're seasonal treats you'll fall in love with.

1. Bailey's Pumpkin Spice Mudslide

Your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, but think about how many more boys it will bring if you put a splash of pumpkin spice Baileys. This milkshake recipe has a bit of a creamy kick.

2. Bailey's Pumpkin Spice Latte

PSL is a staple to the fall season. Having a rough day? Put a dash into your morning Starbucks (but proceed with caution). Or maybe it's best to cozy up next a warm fire wrapped in blankets after your long day. Try this boozy PSL that tastes like autumn in a cup.

3. Pumpkin Spice Martini

Trick people into making them believe you're a professional bartender by shaking up this pumpkin spice martini. Use the recipe for your next boo-zy Halloween party or any fall holiday party. A perfect autumn twist to a classic martini.

#SpoonTip: Garnish with a cinnamon stick, not olives.

4. Dessert Coffee

If you need a pick-me-up after dinner, test out this drunken dessert coffee. It's an reason to drink and eat dessert at the same time. 

#SpoonTip: Use decaf coffee for a nightcap.

5. Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate

Grown-up hot chocolate is going to heat up any breezy autumn day. Add a generous shot of Baileys, and don't forget the marshmallows! 

6. Pumpkin Spice Baileys-Infused Truffles

A splendid bite-sized treat for the holiday party. Only six ingredients are required for these Baileys-infused truffles, so you might as well test this out for yourself.

7. Baileys Pumpkin Spice Shortbread

A flavorful fall sugar cookie recipe that will surely set up your baking skills. Make sure to buy Baileys Pumpkin Coffee Creamer for this recipe.

If autumn isn't your favorite season, then surely these seven Baileys Pumpkin Spice recipes will convince you otherwise. Fall is the season of change, so I challenge you to spice up your favorite fall drink choice. Don't hesitate, Baileys Pumpkin Spice is only here for a limited time. I don't know about you, but I already stocked up my cabinets for the rest of the year.

#SpoonTip: Please drink responsibly!